A Fesitvus for the rest of us….one of my favorite traditions. Please review and take in my airing of the grievances for 2013. Feel free to add your own in the comment section….
THE AIRING OF THE GRIEVANCES:
1. Weed is still not totally legal. (Though two states, a country, several cities and a federal stand down was a hell of a year)
2. People are still going to jail for weed at alarming rates in many areas. This must stop. However we get there, I just want to get there.
3. People are still losing their kids for weed. This is pure madness by any civilized standard. We must put an end to cannabis abductions.
4. Parents are still having to worry about treating their sick children with safe and effective cannabis medicines. What kind of evil people would put parents of sick children through this?
5. Folks are still losing their job for weed. If it were not for weed most companies would not even piss test people. We should end prohibition and at the same time end having to give body fluid to people for employment.
6. People are still looking down their noses at cannabis users. We must continue to shift the paradigm through admitting we are good people that like weed. For too long it has just been the fringe willing to step up. You garage weed smokers need to be accounted for. We all know you get high, dummy.
7. Why the fuck are people still hungry?
8. Too many losers running around claiming to be experts in this fucking industry who do not know shit except how to steal other people’s work and talk suckers out of their money.
9. Meth torches…..
10. Weed is still not totally legal…..